Friday 2 March 2012

Elf Stipple brush - The love of my life!

First of all if you haven't already got a Stipple brush then you better go out and get one right now!! I dont know what I ever did without mine. For those of you who dont know what a Stipple brush is ill tell you right now! A Stipple brush is a mix between a foundation brush and a blusher brush in one! Its brissels are very soft which makes your make-up go on nice and smoothly and feels great on your skin! Now how to use it - When applying your foundation first use your foundation brush and when you brushed it all in then get a small bit more of make-up on your hand and brush your Stipple brush over it and start applying it all over your face, very softly. It gives you a clean, smooth and perfect coverage and no blotches! It also keeps your make-up on for longer so you don't need to keep applying it over and over again which can give you that blotchy look. There are also a lot of different brands of Stipple brushes out there and many of them can be very expensive like MAC. The one I use and absolutely love is Elf, and I paid about €10 for it on Ebay - It was the best money ever spent! I hope you all enjoyed reading this post and if any of you go out and buy a Stipple brush, let me know what you think, and I hope you love yours as much as I love mine!
         
                                                         Thanks for reading :)
                                                          - Beauty Junkie 

4 comments:

  1. oooh awesome! price really isnt too bad! i need a new one but i've been looking around for a cheap one! yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ebay is the best for anything like that for cheap. I highly recommend the Elf stipple brush from Ebay, its amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, I came across your blog via Emmas Blog, Beauty Avec Emma.

    I just ordered this brush yesterday, can't wait for it to arrive.
    Hope you don't mind me following, really like your blog.

    Thanks,
    Bina.

    www.twobulletsfivezombies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bina :) Wow, thanks so much... I love new followers :) Sorry for taking so long to reply, I would love to know what you think of your new stipple brush... Let me know your opinion! :)

      - Kim xx

      Delete