Sunday 4 March 2012

My Everyday Make-Up Products That I Couldn't Live Without...

1. Essence Foundation in Soft Nude 
2. Pressed Powder from Avon in Translucent 
3. Essence liquid liner in Ultra Black
4. Essence eyebrow pencil in 02 Brown
5. Rimmel Lipstick in 006 Pink Blush
All products used here.
6. Lancome  Mascara - L'Extreme in Black

I taught I would do a post on my favorite everyday make-up products since I use these six products the most and have been using these for years. These products range from Essence to Lancome, and prices are from €1.75 to €25... most if these are very affordable prices that many people would be able to afford! So lets start with the foundation, this foundation is Essence and I have been using this for about two years now and love it! It has great coverage and suits my skin colour perfectly and it is only €3.99 - great value!! Although if tend to re-do your make-up a lot and put coat after coat of foundation on, this isn't for you, as it can go quite blotchy but when done once and a good powder is used it can last all day and stay perfect. Now onto the pressed powder, this powder is from Avon and I  love love love  it!! Its one of my favorite powders Iv ever used, it is light and airy and doesn't look cakey over your foundation, it also gives great coverage and gives your make-up that perfect finishing touch. It is also great if you have very oily skin or make-up. The liquid liner is also by Essence and is brilliant for anyone like me who does the cat eye flick on your top lash, the brush is pointed and creates the perfect line. It also lasts very long, Iv had mine around a month and a half and theres still a good bit left considering I use this every day. This liner costs €2.99 and is really worth trying if you haven't already tried this! Again my eyebrow pencil is Essence and is around €1.75, its very dark brown which I love since I have quite dark hair and really suits my eyebrows, this pencil also lasts extremely  long and is definatley worth the amazing price! This lipstick is my favorite lipstick Iv ever bought!! Iv bought this lipstick over and over again and absolutely love it, it is by Rimmel and costs €7 - so worth it!! Its gives a lovely soft pink colour to your lips - great for Spring/Summer to add a little colour to your make-up. Now for the dearest product but still very worth the price - this mascara is quite expensive but is really worth it, its brilliant!! It is very thick and black and gives you a dramatic dark eyed look and really lengthens your lashes! This mascara has gotta be THE best mascara I have ever used! It is by Lancome and costs around €25, which is very expensive but really is a great mascara! I highly recommend trying out this mascara... If any of you use or have tried any of these products I would love to hear your opinion too, so comment and let me know :)
Thanks for reading :)
- Beauty Junkie 

3 comments:

  1. wow your complexion looks flawless, so pretty :)

    Lea xx

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Lea, you too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laura, went to follow you too but cant see the follow button?

    Kim .x.

    ReplyDelete