Friday 2 November 2012

Halloween Costume '12

Hi Guys :) So this year I was choosing between a few different costumes and I just couldnt decide. So you know what us girls are like, I left everything to the last minute and ordered my costume a bit late so I just had to choose anything... So I dressed up as a Black Cat, very common I know but I was so stuck for ideas and got it quickly on eBay which I was very happy because I loved the costume!! I got the all in one catsuit on eBay for €22 including delivery. Unfortunately my cat ears I ordered didn't come in time and I had to improvise and buy different ones from Claire's Accessories for €4.50 and they were purrfect! ;) I wore my own shoes which I also bought on the internet a year ago which I adore. I also did my own hair and make-up which was pretty simple. Here's some pics for you guys. Send me some links to your Halloween costumes, I'd love to see :)

Thanks for reading :) 
- Beauty Junkie 





No comments:

Post a Comment